Practical Advice for Directors of Overseas Companies under Travel Restrictions
Managing Director of International Administration, Mark Pattimore, and Law Partner and Head of Tax, Daniel Lewin, will lead the session and discuss the following topics:
– Where and how are board decisions taken?
– How to communicate effectively with your offshore director
– Interim and alternate directors for crisis management and continuity
– How to grow a record of good governance
Both Mark and Daniel will share their insights and respond to questions from the audience during a live Q&A session.
Who might benefit most in attending?
– Directors of offshore/overseas companies
– Directors of companies that have a subsidiary or parent company offshore/overseas
– Investors who control or are interested in the management of offshore/overseas companies
Please click here to register your interest in attending, and note that attendance is subject to approval.