Beyond (LP) Commitment: Additional Financing Routes For GPs
MJ Hudson will host a discussion on Beyond (LP) Commitment: Additional Financing Routes For GPs. Law partner, Eamon Devlin, will lead the session and interview Mark McDonald, Global Head of Private Equity at DWS.
Some GPs, and fast, need to raise capital for their portfolio companies.
– What options do GPs have to raise emergency capital for their portfolio?
– Is portfolio companies’ debt being been traded?
– Preferred equity and single asset solutions
– Are recycling provisions been triggered?
– How was this issue addressed during the GFC?
– Mistakes for GPs to avoid
We expect the live discussion to last 30-minutes, which includes a live Q&A.
This session is open to LPs, GPs, MJ Hudson clients, and attendance is subject to approval. A summary note of the discussion will be sent to clients. The content of this discussion should not be publicly attributed.
Please click here to register your interest in attending.